CITS USA - China Travel & Tours Resource

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Qs & As
Home | About Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Qs & As | Contact Us
Best Yangtze | Delta Tours | Expedition Tours | Highlight Tours | Sceninc Yangtze | Silk Rod Tours | Tibet Tours | Soutthwest Tours
China Visa | Air Tickets | Travel in USA | Train Tickets | Conferece Tours | Travel Insurance | Vietnam Visa
Beijing | Shanghai | Yangtze River | Xi'an | Guilin | Lhasa| Yunnan
Bus Tours | Customized Tours | MV Presidents | Price Busters | Seat-in-Coach
New Airlines | New Railway | | subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link
subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link

PChina Visa

CITSUSA is one of the most reliable and authorized China visa handling agents in the US, we are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands travelers from the US apply and obtain China visas over the last 18 years, without any mistakes and delays on our side. Please check out our China visa service details. We are here to help you!

China Visa is an approval to its holder of entry to the country by the Chinese government through its embassies and consulates abroad. It's a print on the passport with the holder's information as full name, age, gender, issue date of the visa, etc.

Upon approval of the entry, the China visa holder is supposed to enter the country within 180 days and, may stay in the country in a period of 60 days from the date of entering the country.

China Visa is an approval to its holder of entry to the country by the Chinese government through its embassies and consulates abroad. It's affixed on one of the visa pages on your passport with passport holder's name, gender, issue date, visa validity, number of entries and duration of each in China and etc.

Needed Document

Passport with no less six month validity, completed Visa Application Form , one passport photo, required China visa fee. No matter you are applying the China Visa by yourself or through any services, the filled application form is always required. Make sure all the questions are answered. If you think the questions do not apply to you, mark them with 'n/a'. Sign and date it after finishing. The application form is in PDF file. If your PC is not installed with Adobe Reader , install PDF Reader and down load the form. Please fill out this China visa form by typing online. Then print and sign it. No hand-written forms are accepted.

Our Services

As the only USA branch of China International Travel Service (CITS) Head Office , we are authorized by Chinese Consulate General to handle the China visa for travelers to China across the USA. Please kindly follow the instructions below to obtain your China visa:

INDIVIDUAL CHINA VISA (affixed to your passport)
Each person should submit the following (either bring to our office or mail to our office):
---Your physical passport, with minimum remaining validity of  eight (8) months and blank visa page(s),
---One (1) passport photo, either black-and-white or colored,
---One (1) copy of China Visa Application Form, completed and signed. You may either fill out this form online or download it first and then complete it by hand-writing. Click this link for China Visa Application Form:  
China Visa Form

Effective August 01, 2012, additional documents are required:

For Tourist Visa (L Visa), an invitation letter from your relatives or friends in China or your China tour itinerary (including flight schedule to and from China).
For Business Visa (F Visa), an invitation letter from a China based company on its letter to the China visa applicant.

VISA FEES (Effective January 1st, 2013, regardless of number of entries) FOR REGULAR SERVICE:

US$195.00 per person for those residing in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Hawaii ( 5 business days)
US$210.00 per person for those residing in any other states in the USA (8 - 10 business days).

Additional charges for expedite services:

US$50.00 per person for 24 - 48-hour service. 

Please call us for any non-US citizens applying China visas. 

1) For the return of your passport with China visa, it's your own responsibility to prepare the return address / envelope and sufficient postage. (Minimum requirement: Certified Mail). Or you may enclose a pre-paid airway bill for Federal Express,  US Post Office Express or UPS with your return mailing address. If you wish to have our office take care of the postages, please add following fees on the China visa payment:

---US$25.00 for US Post Office Express Mail to any address in mainland USA or $35.00 for Hawaii or Alaska. P.O. Box address is NOT accepted for any express mail service.

---US$8.00 for certified mail postage to any address in the US.

2) Please make check or money orders payable to CITS (USA) . Major credit cards (American Express, Visa and MasterCard) are also accepted for China visa fees with 3.5% processing fee on top. For express China visa service, only Cashier Check, Money Order and credit cards are accepted. No personal check for express service.

3) We will make sure your passports / China visa are processed and sent in a timely manner. However, our office is not responsible nor to be held liable for any mishandling, delay or loss of the shipment by any courier services and US Post Office.

4) For any non-US passport holders, a copy of your valid US visa or Green Card is required in addition to other documents. You also need to complete China Visa Form B. Please contact our office for details.

5) If you are Chinese Americans (originally from mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau), or any children born in in the US but into Chinese American families who apply China visa for the first time with your American passport, please contact our office due to special requirement by Chinese Embassy and Consulates. 

6) There is no refund of China visa fee once passport / applications are submitted to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General. It's up to Chinese Embassy / Consulate officials to decide whether to approve your China visa, what type of China visa to be issued and duration of stay for you.

7) Please mail all required documents and payment to:
16 North Marengo Ave., #201,
Pasadena, CA 91101, USA                                                                                                                                            

Tel: (626) 568-8993  / e-mail:

Tibet Travel Permit

For those going to Tibet on your China tour, you must obtain a special travel permit for Tibet in addition to the China visa. Our office in China can help you with this permit only if you book your Tibet tour package with our agency. Please check our Tibet tour programs on our web site or contact us for details.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | © CITS USA, INC.